GeoCharlotte is coming soon!
Join us for the first-ever event on Thursday, October 20, 2016
Connect with your peers, review the latest geosynthetic techniques and concepts and enjoy beautiful Charlotte in an informal, friendly atmosphere with food and drink provided.
Professionally, the day is loaded with attractions, including:
- Up to seven personal development hours
- Three half-day short courses (tentatively including Ethics, Drainage and Filtration and MSE Walls)
- Three training lectures (tentatively including Soil Reinforcement, Erosion Control, Coal Ash Containment and Closure)
- Closing Reception and Exhibits
- Pavement Interlayer Panel Discussion organized by Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA)