Not-for-profit organizations and associations are invited to partner with Geotechnical Frontiers 2017—and reap the benefits.
When you become a supporting organization, Geotechnical Frontiers will:
- Provide your members with the lowest registration packages (IFAI/GI member rate).
- Provide complimentary trade show floor passes to your members.
- Promote your organization as a supporting organization in Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 promotional literature, garnering thousands of impressions worldwide.
- Promote your organization as a supporting organization on our Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 website, providing your name, logo and a link to your website.
- Provide editorial space in the Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 Show Guide to describe the mission and activities of your organization in a 50-word description, to be provided by your organization.
- Distribute your organization’s promotional materials at Geotechnical Frontiers 2017.
- Provide your organization with one Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 registration package that you may award to one select member at your discretion.
In exchange, IFAI asks that you perform the following:
- List Geotechnical Frontiers 2017 on your event calendars online, in your electronic communications and print channels, and link to www.geotechnicalfrontiers.org by Oct 1, 2015.
- Send four emails to your members informing them how they can take advantage of the partnership. IFAI will provide suggested email text for your convenience. Include Lindsay Baker,email@example.com, on all email communications regarding Geotechnical Frontiers 2017.
- Make four social media posts regarding the email topics mentioned above.
Please contact us for more details on these additional opportunities.
- Room space to hold your association’s meeting at our convention center. Take advantage of free meeting space and special rates for audio/visual, food/beverage and hotel room blocks. (Subject to availability.)
- Prime sponsorship opportunities right where your members will be: at educational programs, networking events, and a multitude of show advertisements and package sponsorships.
- Complimentary 10×10 exhibit space, tables and two chairs.